Re: [zzdev] Re: Two hashtables per cell? No way!

From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>

> On Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
<snip>
> > Then, of course, we'd need to make ZZDimSpace abstract, and create a new
> > ZZLocalDimSpace subclass, which stores the contents in hashtables. But
> > that's not a big deal, really.
>
> Hmm... currently everything is always loaded in memory anyway so we can
> easily do that.

Question: does loading everything in memory imply that it is or will be
possible to build models far too large for memory?  Does this mean there is
or needs to be a virtual memory model for gzz?

Jack Park

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
immediately.