:zz: Still interested in ZigZag?

Hi Richard--

When you visited our houseboat for the first time a couple of
 years ago, you expressed interest in ZigZag and said you
 wanted to put it into Emacs. Is this still of interest to you?

The task is now simpler, since code is available (in Java).
 In case you haven't heard, there's now an Open Source version
 being done in Finland.  It's quite marvelous.  The trademark
 "ZigZag" has been prepended with a "g", in honor of the Gnu
 tradition.  You can drop on it at
http://www.gzigzag.org
 and there's a User's Guide at
http://www.gzigzag.org/ug/ug.html

All best, Ted
I will be presenting you as a hero in my next book,
 *Geeks Bearing Gifts*.

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965