[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Cannot checkout what I committed
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Cannot checkout what I committed
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:46:38 +0200
- Cc: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>, ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1001013142858.20760E-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The problem seems to have ceased to exist, so possiby there is a delay.
Dunno. The error message was something like "could not create read
lock," and it was only there with anonymous pserver access (I could
checkout on my school's linux machine, which can do ssh; but I couldn't
even from there with anonymous). I tried both updating and checking out
a fresh copy. Anyway, as I said, the problem's vanished.
Thanks for the help.
Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> > On 20001013T141940+0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > > It's worked just right before - maybe there's a cron job delay between
> > > these?
> > I don't think so. It is most likely something else. I'd like to see
> > the commands issued and the error message.
> Or the simplest problem: Benjamin, did you remember to
> cvs update -d
> from anon? Without the -d option it doesn't take new directories.