[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Cannot checkout what I committed
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Cannot checkout what I committed
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:19:40 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <39E62DCB.2A1A7860@xxxxxx>
> Hi all--
> I've just committed Java/clang/flowing/* and now I cannot check that out
> with the anonymous pserver -- it works with password. I suppose I did
> something wrong -- probably adding the directory? -- I did "cvs add
> flowing", just that?
> Could someone fix & tell me what to do better next time?
It's worked just right before - maybe there's a cron job delay between