GZZ build problems

I just noticed two build problems in GZigZag.  I was building 0.1.pre2,
but most likely it's a problem with the trunk too.

First: GZigZag does not build cleanly against Kaffe libraries.  I don't
know if this is a GZigZag or a Kaffe bug. I'll make a full report once
I get 0.1.pre2 out.

Second: The documentation build requires that it be done in an X session
(dia is the problem).  This makes automated builds of the docs impossible,
which is a majort PITA if we are to get GZZ into Debian with all the
dia docs prebuilt.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%