Big jump coming

Ok, I think it's now about time we start using GZigZag for working on
GZigZag. Not coding yet, but starting from a simple thing that current
tools do unsatisfactorily: drawing figures, esp. cell-based figures, for
the documents. I've had it with dia. ;)

This involves first of all a new view for this kind of thing, and a batch
job main that can run through all figures in a given cellfile and produce
images, and finally a new file format so that we can easier store
cellfiles in CVS. Unfortunately versioning doesn't work so we just have to
hope that no-one wants to commit incompatible versions of the same figure.
OTOH, it's no different from dia.

	Tuomas