[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Good news!
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Good news!
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 18:10:40 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <39BA373F.ADAF7807@xxxxxx>
> Tuomas Lukka schrieb:
> > The conversion stuff works, i.e. I can export an old-format space in XML
> > format and import it into the new format.
> > This means that I'll be making the new format the default soon (it has to
> > be for the initial stable release).
> Then we can get rid of the previous (space) version converters, right?
Not yet. Each stable version must understand the file formats of the prior
stable version, and in the first one we must understand the file formats
before this. But after that, yes.