[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:33:34 +0200
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000822223546.10381A-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tuomas Lukka schrieb:
> One slightly nasty feature in the three-dimension cursor stuff is that
> making cursor move atomic is suddenly much harder. Previously, that was
> one insert away, but now moving a cursor DISCONNECTS ALL OTHER CURSORS FOR
> A MOMENT.
> This may not seem like a big deal but once you realize that headcell is
> used for observation then it will be seen that moving a cursor can then
> trigger a lot of events.
> Hmm... I don't like this.