[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A plan: Geek Clang
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A plan: Geek Clang
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 07:21:05 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000815213913.B5394@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20000815T204920+0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > The idea is to make it so that for the bindings, we have an action written
> > somewhere: "Move cursor on axis". The cell that has the human-readable
> > name is cloned to the bindings list, and next to that the parameters (X,
> > +) are given. These routines should be writable in any language.
> So what you are saying is that we need to define a ZZ-global standard
> calling convention for these situations?
I guess so. But this need not be the languages' own calling convention: it
can be just the interlingual wrapper. But cloning a user-readable cell and
putting parameters on d.1 or d.2 does have its advantages.