[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A plan: Geek Clang
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A plan: Geek Clang
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:26:13 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000815154228.A4027@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20000814T132258+0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > Orthogonal: the systemneeds to know what to do when a cell is given to it
> > for execution. Looking through all the possible languages is not good.
> > Something like d.script-language or something from the root clone?
> How about: d.executable rank headcell is a cell denoting "somehow"
> (eg. name association) the interpreter; the other cells on that
> rank are defined to be executable cells which are executed using the
> headcell-specified interpreter?
So the root clone is the human-readable thing (subroutine name), how would
these be related to it? This is a very significant thing to be fixing so
we have to be careful.