Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] d.n

On 10 Aug, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
>> [Multiple simultaneous meanings for a dimension]
>> Basically, you'll spend time deciding what's the current meaning. It
>> applies to humans too: multiple meanings is always a place for
>> misunderstandings.
>
> So d.next is ok? d.next is the mother of all multiplexers ;)

That's most probably true. So how was it you said I'm going to write?
Leave d.masterdim as is, and clone the cells to DimLists. Compass
projection searches the dimensions down along d.2 from, say, the
dimension cursor for X direction, and breaks when it's at the cursor
position again.

Is it somehow possible to choose a DimList at the moment? Should there
be a way?

Tuukka

E-Mail: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
WWW:    http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup