[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Two applitude programmer's questions
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Two applitude programmer's questions
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 20:16:54 +0200
Here are two questions I have:
- I want to create my own raster, which should be accessible through the
usual control and data views. Also, I want to put everything I create in
a module of my own, having an INSTALL action which makes the necessary
changes in a space so that my applitude can be used inside it -- this
should insert my raster into the FlobRasters list. But how can I make my
raster accessible through that list? It seems some special magic is
attatched to the names of FlobRasters?
- When my raster is the current raster in the right view, and the view's
cursor is moved, I want to move the cursor of the left view in some
custom way. How can I do this?
The idea behind the latter is that I want to move the left cursor to
some list (doesn't need to be a common list) of items of the type of the
item selected in the right view; this should speed up my point-and-click
Using the left view to choose tokens allows organization of tokens in
any ZZ structure the user desires, viewable in any ZZ raster, which is
one reason why I decided on gZZ for this project.
Thanks for your answers,