[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Switch-cursor op | tilde (wuz Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: key bindings (was: Features wish list 00.07.15)
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Switch-cursor op | tilde (wuz Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: key bindings (was: Features wish list 00.07.15)
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 00:47:36 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <126.96.36.199.20000721063303.00836e50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >The tilde is actually my fault and completely my invention. What it
> >does is it simply exchanges the current cursor locations of the two views.
> But not bound to tilde. Hyphen?
Hyphen is currently the connect-marked-cells-to-direction-from-cursor
operation. Shall we put that somewhere else?
> I have a feeling we should leave the tilde unassigned. Since on
> my keyboards it's one of the easiest-to-hit keys, and since it''s
> so inconvenient for Tuukka, it should prob. be ONLY user-assigned.
*or* we should start looking into different keymaps for different