[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzigzag/Java ZZTreeRaster.java (fwd)
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzigzag/Java ZZTreeRaster.java (fwd)
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:51:29 +0300
- In-reply-to: <20000714134315.E7245@xxxxxxxxxxx>; from gaia@xxxxxx on Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 01:43:15PM +0300
- Mail-followup-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000714061946.24614f-100000@fuga> <20000714134315.E7245@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 01:43:15PM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> > The way I expected it would be to put the accursed cell in the middle: show
> > its parent and siblings and children and grandchildren and
> > greatgrandchildren etc.
> Hm, I'll have to think about that. Actually, that's probably quite easy.
I need on input on this one: if the substructure being shown is not
a tree, how should this raster cope with it? My current method is
(I think...) to show a spanning tree of the subnetwork that consists of
all cells reachable from the "root" poswards on the two dimensions shown.
However, this method needs a "root" cell, and finding it from the accursed
cell is easy only if the substructure is a true tree.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%