Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] AJK's tree raster

On 13 Jul, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
>> (Even if we get rid of this bug, it'll need work.  I just wanted to have
>> it there in a safe backuped area :-)
> In that case, if you do this again would you please do something like
> I just put in: not working is OK but causing the whole ZZ client to go
> into an unrecoverable infinite loop is not.
> What I put there is simply a return statement that makes it never render
> anything. This raises the functionality of the client immensely ;) ;)

If you don't want to remember to change the code, you could also remove
"tree" cell from the raster list. This way you can try it after
inserting this single cell.

E-Mail: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
WWW:    http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup
ICQ:	#11321669