Re: [zzdev] :gzz: d.system (wuz Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Altering "system list" (wuz Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Story of an unsuspected crash spiral (v.0706)

> In my ZZ writings of a couple of years ago, I was calling the row and
>  column from the home cell Main Street (the row) and Park Avenue
>  (the column).  (These two names are kind of a U.S. tradition.)
>  They're central for the user and should be easily modifiable.
>
> I would suggest, then, that the system cells be put also on a dimension
>  not modifiable by the user (like d.cursor and d.clone).
>
> How about d.system ?-)
>  (And, later if needed, d..system-list, d..system-set, etc.)

Right.. and all the cells currently there need not really be there
on d.2 at all...

Vesa, Tuukka or AJ - any of you feeling up to this? Mostly ZZDefaultSpace
modifications.

	Tuomas