[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Freshmeat
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Freshmeat
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 12:08:28 +1000
- In-reply-to: <19980903231922.C773@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Andrew Pam on Thu, Sep 03, 1998 at 11:19:22PM +1000
- References: <19980903192651.A22571@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980903231922.C773@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Andrew Pam wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 03, 1998 at 07:26:51PM +1000, Gossamer wrote:
> > Hey, we hit freshmeat! Bigtime!!
> Yeah, I noticed - and also today's Linux Weekly News! Woohoo!
Yay for us!!
I have somethinng I'm sure -should- go great into ZigZag but I can't
figure out how. Spending list I have. For each item there's the
date, amount, description (freeform), and it also fits into one of
a fixed set of about 6 categories (medical, food, school, etc.).
If I was doing it on a spreadsheet I'd have the dates along the left,
then the descriptnions, then a bunch of columns for categories and
put the amount into the appropriate category column ... but how would
I do it in ZigZag?
(who can't find a decent Linux spreadsheet anyway!)
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
: Perfection does not exist. To understand it is the triumph of human
: intelligence; to desire to possess it is the most dangerous kind of
: madness. -- De Musset