[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: Rueful back-request
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: Rueful back-request
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:29:56 +1000
- In-reply-to: <188.8.131.52.19980706125810.00b7ceb0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Mon, Jul 06, 1998 at 12:58:10PM +0900
- References: <184.108.40.206.19980704211540.014b2530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <220.127.116.11.19980704211540.014b2530@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19980705172537.A3376@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <18.104.22.168.19980706125810.00b7ceb0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> I realize that the yellow clones *are* useful, when they're
> not obnoxious.
> Could you please make that a toggle, instead? Let's try
> y => right window
> Y=> left windowa
Because of how things are implemented (ie: Not OOP) it's very hard
to do this for just one window. Would one key for both do it?
Also, Y is already used to rotate the view, and alt-Y to flip it.
I can pick another keyset though.
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
: Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers,
: 'grow, grow'. -- The Talmud