:zz: Can I incorporate a lot of demo cells?

Over the last month I've put quite a bit of demo
 material onto my laptop.

What I'd like to do is finish that off and send it
 to bek/andrew and have it put into the release
 (not necessarily the next one; depends on whether
 it's easy or hard).

The question is, how hard will it be to add that
 to the system?

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
Quotation of the day:
"Knowledge is fractal: the boundary between the known and the unknown gets
longer and longer.  The more you know, the more you are aware of that you
don't know."  Ted Nelson, 98.06.23.