[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] GZigZag runs on Mac OS X
- To: Istvan Gersner <nemo@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] GZigZag runs on Mac OS X
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:33:57 +0100
- Cc: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <1006170667.392nemo@xxxxxxx>
Istvan Gersner wrote:
> There are no problems to run GZigZag 0.6.1 on Mac OS X.
> Download the JAR file (in my case with modules), place it
> in a desired folder, start up Terminal, do cd to the
> folder, where the JAR file resides and gave the
> command: "java -jar gzigzag-0.6.1-with-modules.jar
> cellscrollfile". I'm using an iMac 400MHz DV with 192MB RAM.
Great to hear. I wish I had Mac OS X, that would make developing GZigZag
so much easier than under Mac OS 9... ah well.
I haven't noticed you on this list before, so naturally I'm curious who
you are and what your interest in GZZ is. :-) I'm Benja, and I'm a
German student and one of the GZigZag developers.