[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
GZigZag 0.6.1 has been released
- To: gzigzag-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: GZigZag 0.6.1 has been released
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:26:15 +0300
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Mail-followup-to: gzigzag-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
GZigZag 0.6.1 has been released.
This is an update to the 0.6 stable series. It supersedes the 0.6.0 release.
We recommend that all users of GZigZag use a stable version.
This point release brings Flowing Clang back to life and adds an EDITHACK
action (which enables PUI-style editing and entering Japanese characters,
among other things).
This is a release of the second implementation of GZigZag (nicknamed
"Java"). It is currently in maintenance mode, and no significant new
features will be added. Alpha releases of the third implementation
under heavy development will start happening real soon now.
Download instructions are at http://www.gzigzag.org/download.html . This
release will soon be also available as part of Debian GNU/Linux (sid and
If you happen to find a bug in GZigZag, please report it. You can find
instructions at http://www.gzigzag.org/bugs.html .
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%
Keep the Deja Archive Alive!