[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
re: how to start gzigzag
- To: "Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho" <gaia@xxxxxx>, <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>, "ZZ Development" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Brent Turcotte" <brentt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: re: how to start gzigzag
- From: "Michael McCann" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 10:07:58 -0700
- References: <184.108.40.206.20000929181641.4ed743c4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm probably overlooking something simple (I'm not a Java expert) but I
don't understand how to get gzigzag going. I installed JRE 1.2, decompressed
the stable gzigzag release, and ran the appropriate command info from the
dos prompt (Windows "run" line); now, my question is: where to I find the
executable (is there one) and how do I get the app to run?
Sorry to ask a simplistic question. Any help will be appreciated.