Re: just plain trouble again

ah excellent.
in fact, the update scripts mumbled something about a db file format
change with perl 5.00000000000005 or whatever many nulls, but it went down
among some other 1500 mumblings of things i d
have to check after the update's finished .. ;))
i ll go and check then .. thnx.

(i was starting to really feel bad without ziggedyzag life support)

jodel