[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] ZZSpace vs Mind Maps
- To: <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] ZZSpace vs Mind Maps
- From: Brent Turcotte <brentt@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:58:50
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.19991006170750.0fd78d4e@xxxxxxxx>
- References: <22.214.171.124.19990911020358.0082cc70@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <126.96.36.199.19990910122722.593f3178@xxxxxxxx> <188.8.131.52.19990910170737.007e2810@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <184.108.40.206.19990908101259.41ff0de0@xxxxxxxx>
I said earlier:
>I believe that ZZspace biggest application and more important
>might just be personal note taking. And ultimately more
>flexible than mind mapping programs.
I could extend this to include most personal purposes, like
scheduling, note taking, and other things.
The thing that impresses me about zigzag is its potential to
simplify software greatly, and provide a level of integration
impossible in today's software.
I am eagerly antipating the maturation of this software.