[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: :zz: Joystix
- To: j BENSHALOM <2L.ENT.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: :zz: Joystix
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 03:56:41 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981205155842.EJGB12685@[184.108.40.206]>; from j BENSHALOM on Sat, Dec 05, 1998 at 11:02:02AM -0500
- References: <220.127.116.11.19981125030654.008f3100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <18.104.22.168.19981125030654.008f3100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19981126144736.O2566@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19981128162709.0102a770@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19981206020503.C4469@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19981205155842.EJGB12685@[126.96.36.199]>
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, Dec 05, 1998 at 11:02:02AM -0500, j BENSHALOM wrote:
> PLS STOP USING MY E-MAIL FOR CONTACTING YOUR AFFILIATES,IT SEEMS THAT
> SOMEBODY FROM OUR COMPANY INADVERTELY HAD CONTACT XANADU
> I PLS ASK YOU TO STOP THIS TRANSMISSIONS NOW
> 2L ENTERPRISES
As I have already replied earlier:
1. Please note that it is considered rude to use all caps on the net.
2. I am not "using your email to contact my affiliates"; you have
(apparently unintentionally) become subscribed to a mailing list.
3. You have already been removed from this mailing list and should not
receive any further messages of this type.
4. Your return address is invalid, making it difficult to correspond
with you. It is set to "2l.ent.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"@worldnet.att.net
when it should be set to just 2l.ent.@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
5. Please contact your system administrator, computer support staff or
Internet service provider for assistance with these matters.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511