Re: Couldn't we call it something else?

On Wed, Dec 02, 1998 at 05:32:39PM -0500, j BENSHALOM wrote:
> PLS STOP SENDING MESSAGES VIA MY ISP I NEVER AGREED TO THIS
> OR I WILL REPORT IT TO WEBMASTER @ WURD ATT

Please note that it is generally considered impolite to use all caps
on the net.  I'm not sure how you got onto our mailing list, but you
were free to unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to:
from the mailing list, so you should not receive any future messages.

Cheers,
	*** Xanni ***
	Mailing list administrator
--