Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] ReReRe etc. )

Michael K. Jones wrote:
> If there's not yet development happening for a PC interface, or if it
> can use some extra help, I volunteer.  I'm new to ZZWorld, but I'd be
> happy to start on that (or any other project which needs doing).

I suggest you join the zigzag dev list -  zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx (same
subscribe stuff).  We're working on lots of things, including that,
but more hands are ALWAYS welcome!!

If you're ever on Efnet IRC, \mjd and me (bekj) are often in channel
#zigzag discussing the latest bits of development.

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/