Zigzag v0.61 released!

I've just released Zigzag version 0.61 alpha, including a new bootable
demo disk.  This release includes bug fixes and new features (multiple
selection groups and the shear operation) from Mark-Jason Dominus, some
more bug fixes from me, and a substantial rearrangement of the display
code to isolate the user-interface toolkit dependent functions so that
other user interfaces (such as the Win32 console or HTML) can be easily
added.  The bootable demo disk can once again access the demo data and
has a new menu system to make loading and saving much easier than before.
The demo data is now also included with the tar distribution.

As usual, you can obtain it from:
http://www.xanadu.net/zz/
ftp://ftp.xanadu.net/pub/Zigzag/

Share and enjoy,