Re: [zigzag] :zz: Re: zigzag drive

I should add that Peter's idea of using Sys.Commander
 is probably a very good one.  It's working fine for me.

ChrzT

At 02:30 AM 10/2/98 +1000, you wrote:
>On Sat, Jul 04, 1998 at 12:32:23AM -0400, Peter Barus wrote:
>> My system allows me to create a c:\ drive unbeknownst to DOS or whatever,
>> and swap it for the "real" one. I have two now, and room for another (about
>> 600 MB).

>> I think it's done with a bogus Master Boot Record or something.
>
>Linux is capable of accessing all of those partitions if you configure it to.
>It doesn't really have the concept of a "C:" drive at all.
>
>> What's the best way to set up the environment for Zigzag? I see all these
>> Linux and Unix products in the catalogs.
>
>For beginners who want to go beyond the bootable Zigzag demo disk,
>I recommend getting the most recent Red Hat, Caldera or SuSE Linux
>distribution, installing that according to the instructions, installing
>the Perl Curses module according to its instructions and then downloading
>the latest Zigzag source code archive from our website.  Please let me
>know if you want more detailed help.
>
>Cheers,
>	*** Xanni ***
>--
>mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam
>http://www.xanadu.com.au/                       Technical VP, Xanadu
>http://www.glasswings.com.au/                   Technical Editor, Glass Wings
>http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/                   Manager, Serious Cybernetics
>P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia  Phone +61 3 96511511

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.10.01:
"There are no problems, only solutions."  Vortner Squattoon