Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Testers?

>> (Not sure what you mean by "morning" but I know
 the concept in general.) <<

My wake-up time revolves on a peculiar schedule, I think it's about 25 or
27 hours, so "morning" arrives at different times of day.

Probably something to do with our biological clocks not having been reset
when Venus was captured in a solar orbit, narrowly missing Earth on the way
in, and causing all sorts of flood legends, tilting the shoreline of Lake
Titicaca, and parting the Red Sea, etc., etc. Loosely according to
Velikovsky, a most entertaining writer.

..

Peter