Re: [zigzag] Zigzag v0.52

Xanni, Ted, etc.

I've now got the demo on a dedicated machine (old 486 with Windows and
assorted attic stuff). I turn it on and boot from the floppy, and it sits
here in my office looking rather cryptic. But inviting.

I can't seem to find the address for the group around here. Last time I
spent any time on it, people began to take up international travel.

Since I am getting deeper into internet programming, perhaps I won't have
so much time to write. But I'd appreciate it if I could drop a note to one
and all from time to time; and, would anybody kindly make suggestions as to
how this thing works, so I can play with it a little more deeply?

Thanks

Peter