Re: [zigzag] :zz,virt: Reply to Peter: Viz'n & "Metaphors"

Ted,

>> (Sorry-- that word is my hottest button)<<

"Toasters" or "Metaphor?"

BSF, I agree that my words are a bit imprecise at times, I'll try to do
better. It is clear what you are saying about Official Views, and the
boundaries of Zigzag are clearer to me now. Now I'm scared you will lose
the thing to some megaglomerate that will turn it into some sort of shadow
of its former self. I think it needs a bit more "identity". A shorter
interval between exposure and basic understanding of what it is. Anyway, I
find myself looking for that. It can't be that elusive.

I'm finally starting to see it I think...

Peter