[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] :zz: Re: zigzag drive
- To: "zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx" <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] :zz: Re: zigzag drive
- From: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 00:32:23 -0400
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I will try to switch this message to the list.
My system allows me to create a c:\ drive unbeknownst to DOS or whatever,
and swap it for the "real" one. I have two now, and room for another (about
>> a mischievous config file <<
I think it's done with a bogus Master Boot Record or something. What's the
best way to set up the environment for Zigzag? I see all these Linux and
Unix products in the catalogs.