:zz: your compliment to the System

>Zigzag, I think, is a very elegant structure in that it seems almost
>fractal in its applicability to different scales of organization. Did I say
>that? I guess I did, there it is...

May I quote you on our Web page?

ChrzT

At 07:01 PM 6/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Ted,
>
>>> Are you then a Man of Mettle? <g> <<
>
>Is this a term of art, or just a medieval concept? By "organic" I don't
>quite mean to disparage the back-to-nature people (my only beef with them
>being, we are already there, and never left); I mean, I don't really buy
>the silly notion that your system is some kind of "natural growth". I
>recall that Einstein is supposed to have remarked that natural laws were
>all invented by people, and it just might not be that way out there, at
>all. Zigzag, I think, is a very elegant structure in that it seems almost
>fractal in its applicability to different scales of organization. Did I say
>that? I guess I did, there it is...
>
>Peter

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Quotation of the day:  "You don't want to destroy the educational system.
How else are you going to keep them out of the churches?"  -- Marvin
Minsky, 1981