Re: list posts rec'd all at once

>> Are unified field theories of software design realistic goals, or just
Quixoticisms we share with each other? <<

Laurie,

I think I'm in love.

I hope to retain this charming freshness, which is actually that of a
novice with an education resembling a swiss cheese (big holes in it), who
is usually strapped to a computer running Windows and programming in some
sort of BASIC derivitive.

My ideas are the sparks that are struck off during the impact of my
software products against my userbase. A 19th century mind colliding with
the barely literate mall-rats of the 20th, on the deck of a ship built and
since abandoned by one Willy Gates...

Then along comes Ted Nelson again, who introduced me to the banjo in about
1958. I have yet to recover, and now this.

Uh, how does one pronounce "Quixoticisms"

Peter