[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why have a multipart document address?
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Why have a multipart document address?
- From: Jack Seay <jackseay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:10:00 -0600
- In-reply-to: <1108206942.14870.59.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <4fdbc18c14b8dad71125938f840f190a@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20050209104100.GH18048@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1108059765.4593.47.camel@ds> <1108167079.12586.30.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1108172143.7903.40.camel@ds> <1108206942.14870.59.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
See http://hyperworlds.org/answers.html for one of my summaries of why
anyone would want Xanadu.
Also, have any of you produced any diagrams that would make it easier
to visualize the data structures and algorithms of Xanadu? I'm still
struggling to figure these out.
On Feb 12, 2005, at 5:15 AM, Jeff Rush wrote:
remember Xanadu anymore and fewer still see why anyone would want it...
Jack Seay - Lubbock, Texas
http://hyperworlds.org - Replacing the Web