[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Duplicate messages
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Duplicate messages
- From: Michael Scheibling <scheibli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:15:59 +0100 (MET)
- In-reply-to: <345750F2.7948@xxxxxxxx> from "Rich Pasco" at Oct 29, 97 07:06:26 am
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rich Pasco assembled the electrons to say:
? I seem to be getting two copies of each message in this thread "Re:
? Building Xanadu....." Perhaps the reason is that the messages arrive
? with the header
? Reply-To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
? To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
? If I hit "reply to all" (as I did for this one) in composing my
? response, it goes:
? To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
? Cc: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
? My request is that folks use "reply" instead of "reply to all".
I suppose You did what You proposed.
But I got your message (and all the others since Art Pollands) twice, too.
So i'm sorry, but we have to keep on searching for the error.
This message was sent with a simple reply command and without a cc-header-field
to the adress: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx