Re: Duplicate messages

Rich Pasco assembled the electrons to say:
?
? I seem to be getting two copies of each message in this thread "Re:
? Building Xanadu....."  Perhaps the reason is that the messages arrive
? with the header
?
?         To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?
? If I hit "reply to all" (as I did for this one) in composing my
? response, it goes:
?
?         To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
?         Cc: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
?
? My request is that folks use "reply" instead of "reply to all".
? Thanks.

Hi,

I suppose You did what You proposed.
But I got your message (and all the others since Art Pollands) twice, too.
So i'm sorry, but we have to keep on searching for the error.
This message was sent with a simple reply command and without a cc-header-field
to the adress: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mfg Michael