[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "LUX vs. NUSL < XU
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: "LUX vs. NUSL < XU
- From: Edward Cherlin <cherlin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 20:58:07 -0700
- In-reply-to: <970922012126_1291159375@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At 10:21 PM -0700 9/21/97, Scriven@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Let's start from scratch.
>OSMIC is the first level of generality.
>Obviously the next most general level is COSMIC. (Comprehensive OSMIC,
>Michael Scriven, Claremont Graduate University
Followed by CHRONOSYNCLASTIC? :-) and then INFRAVUGGISH? :-) :-)
Note: My thanks and apologies to Kurt Vonnegut and Keith Laumer.
Edward Cherlin Help outlaw Spam Everything should be made
Vice President http://www.cauce.org as simple as possible,
NewbieNet, Inc. 3662 members and counting __but no simpler__.
http://www.newbie.net/ 16 Jul 97 Attributed to Albert Einstein