'Hubris' : Sorry about that...

OOPS. It seems I forgot to add an explanation to the begining of my last posting. It was an opne letter which I intend to post to several comp.* groups, esp the programming and theory groups. I sent it here because it deals with, in large part, the sort of BS that Xanadu is meant to eliminate, and related topics of user design, as well as the overall air of arrogance that permeates the field of late. I intended to include a brief note to that effect, but I was rushed when I sent it and forgot. If I have stepped on anyone's toes, I apologize.

Jay Osako