[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Fuzzy Hypertext?
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Fuzzy Hypertext?
- From: gtn@xxxxxxx (Gavin Nicol)
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 09:14:09 -0500
- In-reply-to: <199612191228.FAA03329@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (message from Paul Newton on Thu, 19 Dec 1996 12:26:56 +0000)
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I was wondering if any of you knew of any other work on this application of
>fuzzy logic, or had any comments on this - how it could be used, problems
>etc. Many thanks for any help, and I look forward to any responses.
I've often though that it would be very interesting to apply the
concept of associative memory using neural networks to