[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Hypersharing
- From: Krist E Bender <krist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 09:57:16 -0500 (CDT)
- In-reply-to: <199606260315.NAA16708@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> from "Andrew Pam" at Jun 26, 96 12:59:15 pm
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: avatar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hypershare sounds fine, as does hypersharing. Unfortunately, I wonder if
the plural, hypershares, sounds like something to do with securities?
"I'll take a hundred hypershares of Xanadu at 25 and three hundred IBM
at 80." Could just be me, though.
Also, in spite of the technical sound of transclusion, I wonder if it is
any worse than the sound of "hypertext" ten years ago.