[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Definition of Xanadu per Ted and Kathy
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Definition of Xanadu per Ted and Kathy
- From: Anthony Garcia <agarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 12:24:44 -0600 (CST)
- Cc: agarcia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <9603151030.AA22649@> (ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
However that may be, my definition [of a "document"] is currently
"The owned name and boundary for an arbitrary collection of versions
containing original and/or transcluded materials, moving and
changing through time."
The operative unit is therefore the version.
What's the definition of a "version", in this schema?