Re: "xurl?

THANKS!

This furthers my understanding.  Each of us has his/her/our central
 concerns, and the key is to understand each other.  I get the idea
 better now.

BTW, tell me about yourself?

Ted

Theodor Holm Nelson, MR. NOODLE OF VARIATION*
 Founder of Interactive Media | Founder of Network Publishing
Project Xanadu(R)
3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, Fax 415/ 332-0136

and in Japan:
Theodor Holm Nelson, Research Fellow, Sapporo HyperLab
 and
Faculty of Engineering, Hokkaido University

NEW FAX of HyperLab
 Fax (from the States) 011 81 11  807-6062
NEW PHONE of HyperLab
 Tel. (from the States) 011 81 11  807-6061
SECRET NEW PHONE at Ted's Desk, HyperLab
 Tel. (from the States) 011 81 11  898-5428 (but it keeps changing)
e-mail ted@xxxxxxxxxx
        Irrational Venom Food
        Inviolate Maroon Ford
        Movie narration flood
        inane vomit flood roar
        alien oviform tornado
        Forlorn media ovation
        Admiration of no lover
        Love on arid formation
        Formation on evil road
        Iron oven of maladroit
        Moderator--fool, in vain
*       Mr. Noodle of Variation
        Rend, loom of variation
        Favor no more dilation
        In an old favorite room
ANAGRAMS FOR "INFORMATION OVERLOAD," courtesy of Steve Witham