[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wired article
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Wired article
- From: Andrew Pam <avatar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 1995 09:50:35 +1000 (EST)
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> from "Michael Abrams" at Jun 1, 95 03:11:05 pm
- Organization: Xanadu Australia
- Reply-to: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[To unsubscribe, send email to xanadu-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Speaking of X, I notice that the Web page seems frozen circa 11/94. Is
> this a bad omen?
No, it just means I've been too busy to add much - but more is on the way soon!
> Is there REALLY going to be an Internet-based Xanadu?
YES! In fact I'm just trying to set up the Internet link this week for our
new lab which already has two SGI Indy's and a Challenge S (for our server).
More to come.
Share and enjoy,
*** AVATAR ***
<mailto:avatar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Andrew Pam
<http://www.aus.xanadu.com/xanadu> Coordinator, Xanadu Australia
<http://www.glasswings.com.au/GlassWings> Technical Editor, Glass Wings
<http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc> Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 409, Canterbury VIC 3126 Australia Phone +61 3 9888-8845