Re: the yearly flurry of email messages...

My archive dump is:
http://namcub.accela-labs.com/projects/xu-archive-2010-10-27.tgz

It's up to date as of the date on the tin, so anything no longer
hosted is gone. Fortunately, all the xanadu sites I yanked had no
hidden files (except for sunless-sea), which means that even those
files inaccessible by hypertext are archived (including some very
broken floppy images for a bootable zz in perl). I constructed it
because I was worried about the older documents (especially the ZZ
stuff) succumbing to link rot.