[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Presentation on Xanalogical Data Structures
- To: xanadu@xxxxxxxxxx, udanax@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Presentation on Xanalogical Data Structures
- From: Jeff Rush <jeff@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:09:54 -0500
- Organization: Tau Productions Inc.
On August 2nd, I'll be giving a presentation at the Vancouver Python
Workshop on what I've learned about Xanadu/Udanax over the years. I'll
be discussing my implementations of tumblers and enfilades in Python,
and the general architecture of Udanax Green. It's only a 50 minute
slot so it'll be an overview with a focus on how natually Python lends
itself to implementing xanalogical data structures. I won't be talking
about Silver Stands.
You can read more about the conference at:
I'd be interested in meeting up with anyone attending who knows (or
wants to know) a thing about Xanadu.
Jeff Rush, Xanadu Cyberarcheologist