Re: Non-ASCII characters in Green

I"m not familiar with the codebase, but I've heard of similar problems in other efforts to internationalize existing code.

As ugly as it sounds, you might only be able to tell where the corruption is happening by instrumenting the code all the way down and back up from storage, showing the string at each step. Unless you're really familliar with a debugging suite, this may be the best answer. Plus, if you log the output from the code, you can use tools like diff(1) (in a Un*x-like environment) to see what changed very quickly.

	John