[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: udanax <udanax@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Greetings
- From: tom poe <tompoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 16:39:06 -0800
- In-reply-to: <3C3B7FF8.F49FC69C@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Organization: Salta Monte Solutions, Inc.
- References: <02010813115701.09155@aether> <3C3B7FF8.F49FC69C@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: tompoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tuesday 08 January 2002 15:25, Jeff Rush wrote:
> Yes, you're on the right list, but there is little traffic. You
> can find an archive of the messages at:
> though it does not appear to have had any postings since October 2000.
> I run the www.sunless-sea.net website, which also has little new
> discussion, but I have worked (and still am) to put up old message
> archives from the original development of Xanadu, to try to
> stimulate ideas. I have some limited contact with the original
> developers who feed me source and documentation as their time
> permits, which I then cleanup and put on my site.
> Admittedly there is no shiny new Xanadu software at sunless but
> I think you will find it at least some solid technical reading.
> -Jeff Rush
Hi, Jeff: OK. Will work through the material, and thanks.