Weekly Planning Meeting, 12/18

Date: Sat, 29 Dec 90 11:25:15 PST
   From: marcs (Marc Stiegler)

   Highlights 12/18:

   ... Chris updated the
   latest alpha to use attributes throughout, which will
   allow us to...uh...how embarassing: I can't tell you what
   this means because I don't really know myself (can someone
   tell me more about this at the next meeting? :-). And
   markm finished the attributes work that chris proliferated
   throughout the server. ...

I'd like to emphasize that Chris did by far the lion's share of the
work in getting the new attributes stuff working, and getting our
system back together afterwards.