Re: a few things to fix & gdb

>From vlad!mark Sat Dec 22 19:37:11 1990
 	Those should already be being printed (by foo's printOn) by using the
	various overloadings of operator<<, which should each be already
	checking for NULL before calling printOn in turn.  I just checked in
	my old copy of tofux.cxx, and it seems that we are already doing this
	correctly for all the variety of pointers to Tofus.  So I don't
	understand where you are running into a problem.

There are lots of printOn routines that aren't in tofu and they mostly
don't check for NULL

void RegionLayout::printOn (ostream& oo){
        oo << this->getCategory()->name() << "(" << myRegion << ")";
}
is the first such example I run across in FM.

unless passing a NULL gets the right superclass (which would surprise me a lot)
this will blow up.